I hope you enjoyed the holidays and your new year is starting off on a good foot. Here is my version of the "Holiday Letter":
Lessons I learned in 2006:
- Never move north in winter, you'll only move back.
- You don't have to be a redneck to love NASCAR.
- They call it puppy "parenthood" for a reason.
Things I have to look forward to in 2007:
- A nice mild winter.
- NASCAR - 39 days to the Shootout! 137 days until Tate and Allison teach the world a lesson in tailgating again.
- Puppy puberty, or more specifically looking forward to it being over.
- Watching my faux-niece Jaci start to explore the world.
- Finally turning 30! Yippee!!
I think that pretty much sums up my past year and what is planned for 2007.